Hope you enjoy this delicious udon noodle stir-fry.
1 pound frozen pre-cooked udon noodles
4 oz sliced chicken
5 cups of Napa cabbage, cut into bite size
3 cups of bok choy, cut into bite size
2 green onions, cut into 2 inch long
3 gloves of garlic, sliced
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
1. Combine chicken with 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce, 1/2 tsp light soy sauce, a pinch of sugar and salt, 1 tsp corn starch, and 1 tsp water. Set aside for a few minutes.
2. Boil some water in a pot and add noodles in to defrost about 2 minutes. Strain the noodles.
3. Heat up a pan to high heat and add 1 tbs oil. Stir fry chicken about 2 minutes and take it out.
4. Add 1 tbs oil, and sautéed garlic for 10 seconds. Add Napa cabbage and bok choy in, and some salt. Stir fry for about 3 minutes.
5. Add noodles in and 1 tbs light soy source and 1 tbs dark soy source. Add chicken back. Mix together and cook about 2 minutes or until all the liquid is gone.
6. Top with green onions, add some sugar, and drizzle sesame oil. Server.
Suggested servings: 4