Stir Fried Shrimp with Peppers 青红椒炒虾仁
Enjoy this simple and delicious stir-fry! For the spicy version, check out my Sautéed Shrimp with Spicy Bean Paste.
12 cleaned and deveined shrimp
1/4 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
1/4 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
2 stalks green onions, chopped
4 slices ginger
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1. Season shrimp with some salt.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp oil on high heat, sauté peppers about 2 mins, and add some salt.
3. Add white part of green onions, ginger, and garlic, and stir together.
4. Add shrimp, and stir fry about 3 mins.
5. Finish with green onions and salt to taste. Server.