Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy this simple and delicious stir-fry. Enjoy!
Stir Fried Shredded Potatoes
2 potatoes shredded (soak in water before cooking)
1 green pepper, cut into slivers
3 dried chili pepper, broken in half
1 glove of garlic, sliced
White part of 2 green onions, chopped thinly
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon oil
Cut potatoes to very thin slivers or use a mandolin. Soak in water before cooking
1. Strain potatoes and rinse off starch, and pad dry with paper towels;
2. Heat up oil on medium heat, and sauté garlic, white part of green onions, and chili pepper about 10 seconds;
3. Add green peppers, and cook about 1/2 minute;
4. Turn up the heat to high, add potatoes, and cook about 5 to 6 minutes while constantly stirring;
5. Add rice vinegar and salt to taste. Done.