Very simple and delicious stir-fried noodles with shrimp. It can be a quick dinner. It has the sweetness of onion and carrot, and the crunchiness of shrimp. Enjoy!
Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp
1/2 pound Lo Mein noodles (any fresh noodles or pre-cooked noodles
12 medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined.
Half onion, cut into strips
1 carrot, cut into thin strips
4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
4 scallions, cut into half inch pieces
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1. When the water boils, cook noodles for about 1 minute. Then, drain and drizzle with some oil and mix up.
2. Before cooking, add some salt to the shrimp.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil to medium heat, sauté shrimp for about 1 minute, and then remove from the pan.
4. Add 1 tablespoon oil into the pan. Sauté onion about 2 minutes or till it’s lightly brown.
5. Add carrot, garlic and white part of scallions, and stir-fry about 1 minute. Add some salt.
6. Add noodles and stir-fry about 1 minute.
7. Add shrimp, the remaining scallions and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and stir-fry about 1 minute. Serve.