Shrimp Fried Rice is easy to make and very delicious. I cut shrimp into dices to get more flavor. You may leave them whole. Ground black pepper really gives a kick to the rice, although you may skip it or put less to your own taste.
1/3 pound shrimp, deveined and diced
3 cups cold rice
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, chopped
2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
Ground black pepper
1. Heat up a pan to medium heat, and add 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté shrimp for about 2 minutes and mix garlic in.
2. Turn the heat to low, and take shrimp out and set aside.
3. Turn up the heat to medium, and add 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Stir fry rice about 2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp back and stir fry about 1 minute. Add green onions and salt to taste.
5. Add ground black pepper to taste. Serve.
Suggested servings: 3