Seafood Udon Noodle Soup.
Hope you enjoy this Seafood Noodle Soup!
1 pack frozen Udon noodles, 8 oz
4 shrimp shelled and deveined
3 pieces of salmon belly (or filet), 2 oz, skinned and cut to bite size
3 imitation crab meat sticks, cut in half
2 cups Napa cabbage, chopped
2 dried shiitake mushrooms (soak in water 1 hour)
2 green onions chopped
5 cups chicken stock (or water)
1. Boil chicken stock or water, add white part of green onions, shrimp shell, and shiitake mushrooms to flavor the stock;
2. When it boils, turn down to simmer for 5 minutes;
3. Take out shrimp shell, add salmon, and cook about 2 minutes on high heat;
4. Add Napa cabbage, followed by shrimp, then crab meat;
5. Last, add noodles in and about 2 minutes;
6. Add salt and white pepper powder to taste, and garnish with green onions. Serve.
Servings: 2 to 3