Hope you enjoy this pan fried tofu.
Pan Fried Tofu
1 box of firm tofu 16 oz
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Pad dry tofu with paper towels, while gently squeezing the water out;
2. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch thick bite size squares;
3. Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil into a flat pan on high heat, and place tofu in;
4. Pan fry one side 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle a pinch of salt;
5. Flip to the other side, and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Done.
For the dipping sauce:
Combine the following, mix well, and garnish with green onions.
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp water
A pinch of sugar
1/2 tsp chili oil
Drops of sesame oil
Chopped green onions
Servings: 2 to 3