Napa cabbage also known as Chinese cabbage is used a lot in Chinese cooking. It has a lot of vitamin A and C. Dried shrimp adds flavor to this simple dish.
Napa Cabbage with Dried Shrimp
1 pound napa cabbage cut into pieces
2 tablespoons dried shrimp soaked
5 cloves garlic cut into pieces
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with water
2 tablespoons canola oil
White pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat up oil in a pan to medium heat, sauté garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add dried shrimp and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add cabbage and mix.
4. Add chicken stock and turn up the heat to high. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add scallions and corn starch until it heats through.
6. Add white pepper powder and serve.